[OSM-newbies] My First Project (@ the end of the street)

Ernst Radema Radema at xs4all.nl
Fri May 8 16:39:10 BST 2009

Hello guys,

http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=52.09428&lon=6.06055&zoom=7
That did not work out as I expected.

This one is better I believe.
It's the location of my house, in closest zoom-level
The site is to the east at the end of the street.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=52.352462&lon=4.904422&zoom=18

It brings me to a question, of course, lots of questions!

The surface within the unregular almost trapezoid shape has been demolished
over the last couple of month. Most of the previously built area now is
vacant land. Restructuring with different use of land will take place over
the next two years.

The change of function is for a historic building that stays in place.
Along the water (the River Amstel, Amsterdam is called after) residential
building exist. They will also stay where and as they are.
Along the bottom street a Monumental Industral building (Diamond Industry)
is rescued, which actually reaches as far as the sidestreet, but not to the
street along the River.

I would like to take this area up as My First "Project", but what should I
do? How should I start?

Ernst