[OSM-newbies] Removing Waypoints from GPX

Donald Campbell II donaciano2000 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 00:35:28 BST 2009

Hello everyone.  I've met a nice fellow from the jungle (seriously) who had
some GPX files from his area saved.  He's kindly agreed to let me use them
for openstreetmap with the condition that I veto some of the waypoints which
have private information in them.  So how do I strip the waypoint data from
a GPX file so that I can upload the cleaned up tracks?  I'm using a Mac,
familiar with JOSM, but have access to Windows and Linux if needed.

Neat little city you can only get to by plane, and it'll ONLY be in OSM.
What a great project this is.  :-)
-DC