[OSM-newbies] tertiary dirt roads?

Thomas Meller thomas.meller at gmx.net
Wed Nov 25 09:39:03 GMT 2009

The short answer is: you are on your own.

We are on cultural boundaries, not for the first time.

It's more than that.

Interpretation of OSM's data is the user's task.
There is a difference between creating the data, rendering it and interpreting the map.

The Britains made an infrastructure for themselves, the Germans made an infrastructure for themselves.
So maybe it's time for the Canadians/Americans to do the same.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------