[OSM-newbies] Welcome to the "newbies" mailing list

Guillaume Mauger gmauger at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 19:31:29 BST 2009

Hi,

I've just learned about OpenStreetMap -- it was recommended to me as a resource for finding road data for the Pacific Northwest US. I am interested in downloading information on all of the roads in the states of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, but the "Extract" tab doesn't give me GML files as an option.

Any text-based listing of road locations will do for me. Can someone point me to the right strategy for getting this data?

Thanks,
Guillaume
206-724-7284

---