[OSM-newbies] 'Tags of new changeset' tab in JOSM

Bob Hawkins bobhawkins at waitrose.com
Sun Sep 18 20:31:41 BST 2011

I continue to explore and discover more elements of JOSM as I become more proficient.  I have not ventured previously into the 'Tags of new changeset' tab that is in the 'Upload data' window.  In addition to my upload comment, I see the Key, 'created by'  and the Value, JOSM/1.5 (4399 en_GB) of which I was not aware.  The JOSM version is correct, but the Java version is not - it should be 1.6, confirmed in Help>About.  I should appreciate someone's explanation of this situation and remedy.
Bob Hawkins