[OSMF-membership] momentum

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 21:11:20 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Apologies for the delayed response, this is turning out to be a busy year
already...in a good way :)

I will send out a doodle request to lock down a meeting time that suits as
many as possible.

Once a time is agreed, I'll send out an agenda that won't be a million
mil;es from what you've outlined above Richard (if its not broke...).

Dave