[Osmf-talk] The License Working Group is looking for a new member

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Thu Apr 23 19:03:44 UTC 2009

The License Working Group is looking for a new member to help us through the new license process.

If you are interested and can join our telephone conference meetings, usually held early evening European time, please email me.  I can arrange for you to attend one via a local dial-in number.  The next meetings are:

Friday 24th April. 10:00 am PST (California) / 17:00 GMT / 18:00 BST (UK) / 19:00 CEST (Germany, Sweden, ...)

Tuesday 28th April - as above

Alternatively, if you do not want to join our meetings or do not have the time, we would still be appreciate volunteers who we can ask to help on particular issues from time to time.  Email me or chair person Steve Coast <stevec at osmfoundation.org>.

Mike Collinson
Membership secretary