[Osmf-talk] OSM-F template (was: OSM-F membership growth)

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Wed Aug 12 16:45:32 UTC 2009

Jochen Topf wrote:
> Heck, thats easy: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:OSMF-Member
>
> Put a line like this on your user page:
> {{OSMF-Member}}

for me this template behaves strange. I'm not at all an expert in Wiki
nor at all in templates => maybe somebody else can help out => copied
also to dev...

Looking at the other templates I use
========== cut ============
{| style="clear:right; float:right;"
| {{Username|MichaelK}}
|}
{| style="clear:right; float:right;"
| {{UsedGPS|Wintec WBT-201|is}}
|}
{| style="clear:right; float:right;"
| {{UsedGPS|Garmin Vista HCx|is}}
|}
{{Babel|de|en-3|fr-1}}
everything works fine and the boxes are aligned at the right side of my
userpage as expected.

But if I add {{OSMF-Member}} behind (which I wanted to do) it is aligned
left of the other boxes which are at the right side (almost middle of
the browser).

If I add it before the other templates, the [edit] link for the first
paragraph of my userpage is somewhere at a strange/wrong position.

Best regards,
Michael.