[Osmf-talk] Membership

Floris Looijesteijn osm at floris.nu
Wed Aug 19 20:42:06 UTC 2009

And if you contact that lawyer please ask for the bare minimum of
information needed. I would be quite hesitant to give my address to anyone
on the internet.

For what it's worth:
Motivation for me to be a osmf member is: sponsor a bit of hardware and
have the right to vote over important things. I would hate to see my money
go to member passes or stuff like that.

Greetings,
Floris Looijesteijn