[Osmf-talk] EVERYONE: PLEASE VOTE

James Fee james.fee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 02:37:05 UTC 2009

Sorry, I'm not buying your public service.  Waiting for the last
minute before throwing this turd in the punchbowl is lame.

Freaking drama queens. If there is a good reason to change things I'm
all for addressing this at the right time. Hours before the email vote
closes smells of manipulation to me.

This is my first vote and I'm amazed at the bush league antics of this
foundation.

--
James Fee
jfee at weogeo.com