[Osmf-talk] Membership

Graham Asher graham.asher at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 21 09:42:40 UTC 2009

I second David Earl's point. It is unpleasant and boring and I too am on
the point of leaving the mailing list. I have some opinions on the
substantive matters that are being discussed but others have expressed
them well. (For example, I believe that there should be no restrictions
on board membership, and no quotas.) But it's all getting tedious.

Graham