[Osmf-talk] OSMF board

Anthony Clearn aclearn at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 13:47:21 UTC 2009

Firstly happy birthday OSM.

Secondly good luck to those elected and thanks to those who stood, I'm sure those who didn't get elected will still plenty of jobs to help with :)

Finally, there have been many useful messages to this list which will hopefully be 'Digested' and used to continue the benefit of OSM. If I can offer one small piece of experience; the committee should try to voice the views of all the members. Otherwise there will be an us and them division. This can possibly be achieved by trying to listening to everyone's opinion, not easy and maybe in fact impossible. This mailing list should help.

Good luck.