[Osmf-talk] Legal edible violations

Martinelli_Filas martinelli at filas.it
Thu Aug 27 12:15:20 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am negotiating a sponsorship from a large global charity club to
support 3 mapping parties in archeological areas next to Rome.
(I am organising also a speech for  Simone to promote OSM to the
members of this club)

I would like them to pay for living expenses maybe some travell and
possibly accomodation but for sure , hats, t-shirts and some GPS stuff
to be donated to participants,  all this stuff I must order and get
customized with the right logos, disclaimers and so on and so forth.;

Can somebody point me to the  right/updated logo/documentation to use
and to the possible dependencies and constraints  to avoid mistakes.

thanks
Kind regards
Stefano.