[Osmf-talk] New license change proposal status

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Dec 2 21:35:34 UTC 2009

I strongly agree on the approach:

 [ ] Yes
 [ ] No
 [X] Yes and please don't bother me again

And have taken the courtacy to post my vote.

Cutting of the few critics by addressing the masses with a simple yes
no,  and *then* deciding if you need more discussing would be /great/!
the most important thing is that on the page where people can vote, you
have to provide them access to all the documentation that explains what
they are voting for (assuming the legal docs are ready)

My humble opinion;

Create a simple voting page with links to all the legal documentation
that is relevant and see what happens!

The strength of OpenStreetMap is in its mass, don't limit yourself by
discussing these issues in a small collective....

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden