[Osmf-talk] New license proposal status II

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Dec 2 22:28:11 UTC 2009

Totally ridiculous Frederik.

This isn't the Frederik License Group. It is not all up to you, we don't have to write just what Frederik wants. It's not about 'the list' coming to agreement, it's about you getting your way and I think it'd be an awful abuse of process to change everything just for you.

If there is a glimmer of that happening, then I too will demand to include an essay in the email that goes out and I will also make a bunch of demands on what goes in the question, the options and the time of day the email is sent.

Yours &c.

Steve