[Osmf-talk] New license change proposal status

Matt Amos matt at asklater.com
Thu Dec 3 12:18:30 UTC 2009

80n wrote:
> For the record I am still in favour of an attribution / share-alike type
> of license but strongly believe that the new license proposal is not the
> right solution.  I have no problem with anyone who wants to make their
> contributions available in the public domain.

it would really help if you could say why you think the license proposal
isn't the right solution and what, if anything, you think the right
solution is.

Mike has started a page for it, if you would prefer to put this on the
wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Why_You_Should_Vote_No

cheers,

matt