[Osmf-talk] CC BY SA 2.0 and backup plan

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sat Dec 5 22:55:06 UTC 2009

On Dec 5, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> In fact, I'm pretty sure that if the LWG had made an effort to reach out to the critics and get their feedback

On planet Frederik where water runs uphill and cats chase dogs, there weren't three rounds of input on the license, the LWG minutes weren't open, 80n wasn't on the board and didn't see all this stuff, Matt didn't diligently respond to every concern...

But on planet Earth, these things did indeed happen.

Yours &c.

Steve