[Osmf-talk] wiki pages

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Dec 5 23:12:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

SteveC wrote:
>> You didn't mark the Yes page as disputed did you?
>
> No, because nobody has tried disputing it.

I was just about to add my name to the "Yes" page but frankly, the way
the "Yes" page is currently written by Steve ("you will find some of the
more bizarre and extreme on the 'No' page") keeps me from doing that.

I am willing to make a public statement about why I think that given the
circumstances, ODbL is an ok choice to make. But I do not want to be
seen as joining the opinion that people who make a "No" statement are
"bizarre and extreme".

Perhaps it is time for a "Why You Should Vote Yes, this time without
insults" page? I would sign that.

Bye
Frederik