[Osmf-talk] wiki pages

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 23:32:31 UTC 2009

Hi Frederik,

> I am willing to make a public statement about why I think that given the
> circumstances, ODbL is an ok choice to make. But I do not want to be
> seen as joining the opinion that people who make a "No" statement are
> "bizarre and extreme".

Please do make the statement as I am sure you can do it with good facts
and rational arguments as has been done by many people before on this
list, even though there has unfortunately also been some irrational
argumentation on either side in the heat of the debate.

I also support the process and think the license is as good as you can
make a share alike license (which I am convinced is the right choice),
but I don't have much to add to the compelling arguments made by the LWG
pro ODbL.

I just want to say a big thanks to all of the work the LWG and everyone
else has put into this and that I hope it will eventually come to a good
end for everyone.

Kai

> Perhaps it is time for a "Why You Should Vote Yes, this time without
> insults" page? I would sign that.

Well, that would be an alternative ;-)