[Osmf-talk] License with or without virus

Henk Hoff henk at toffehoff.nl
Sat Dec 5 23:44:03 UTC 2009

The point that I was trying to make was that the issue with the vote (which
is going on at the moment) is about whether we want to move from CC-BY-SA to
ODbL (incl. of course the Contributor Terms) and not about "what other
license could also be seen as an alternative for OSM".

About the text of the question of the vote. Since there is a very clear link
to the proposal document where there is (to my opinion) a clear explanation
of the ODbL incl. the Contributor Terms, I see no reason to change the text
of the vote question. Later on in the process (when the outcome of this vote
is yes), every contributor will be asked if they agree with the Contributor
Terms.

Cheers,
Henk