[Osmf-talk] New license proposal status II

Henk Hoff henk at toffehoff.nl
Tue Dec 8 20:19:24 UTC 2009

2009/12/8 Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at medemail.com.au>

> I completely understand that some people want the additional information
> before voting, including "what do we do in case of rejection" scenario.

Bluntly: if this membership-vote turns out in a rejection the implementation
plan will not be executed. Simple as that. What happens after that: I do not
know. Only that we're back at square one.
The question is very simple: do you want to continue, yes or no. If no, then
we stop and the world will keep on rotating.

Also: I'm totally not interested in wasting my spare time in drafting all
kinds of irrelevant what-if scenario's.

Cheers,
Henk