[Osmf-talk] Proportion of OSM data represented by foundation members

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Fri Dec 11 12:51:21 UTC 2009

2009/12/11 Ed Freyfogle <edf at sloan.mit.edu>:
>> So as of the 27th (or whenever the results of the vote are announced)
>> we will all presumably have a list of at least everyone who has voted.
>>
>> Am I wrong in any of this?
>
> Just curious, why would you assume you have the right to know how I voted?

The plan is to publish the results along with the list of tokens and
the vote + survey response attributed to each token. [1][2]

Only Mike (OSMF membership secretary) has the full list of which token
belongs to which member. This list will NOT be released.

Each member should now have received the "OSMF Membership Vote" email
from noreply at osmfoundation.org
The email contains your link to the vote.osmfoundation.org which
includes your token in the link.

Example:
http://vote.osmfoundation.org/xYz123
Where xYz123 would be the personal token.

/ Grant

1: SQL Dump of DB will be made available. The database does _NOT_
contain email addresses or any personal details.
2: http://vote.osmfoundation.org/ Ruby on Rails code will also be made
available.