[Osmf-talk] OPENSTREETMAP FOUNDATION - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Jul 29 10:33:13 UTC 2009

On 29/07/09 11:17, Frederik Ramm wrote:

>> IMHO, we should'nt make a statement like this one. If every single
>> commercial entity interested in using OSM datas should have a seat in
>> the OSMF board, in the future, how many seats should be made off the board?
>
> Richard had suggested that "no more than one" seat be occupied by people
> from the same company; not that every company should have one seat.

Even if you accept his thesis, and I'm not sure I do, it's not clear to
me that it would be possible to create a reasonable definition of what
constituted the "same" company.

I also have no idea whether it would be legal to put such restrictions
in the articles - somebody would probably need to research UK companies
law to work that out.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)