[Osmf-talk] OPENSTREETMAP FOUNDATION - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Anthony Clearn aclearn at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 13:09:12 UTC 2009

Hi. If the foundation want to make a new rule will it not have to be passed at the next AGM? And will it not be open to a vote by those members present? If this is the case, then the members hold the position of power. The board members then carry out the wishes of the members. Also do all members not have the right to propose a motion at the AGM?

Regards,
Anthony