[Osmf-talk] OPENSTREETMAP FOUNDATION - NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Gervase Markham gerv at gerv.net
Wed Jul 29 17:54:51 UTC 2009

On 29/07/09 10:43, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Do you and Steve have any comment on Richard Weait's suggestion that
> from every commercial organisation, at most one person should be a
> member of the OSMF board (http://weait.com/cloudmade-layoffs)?

The only problem he seems to be suggesting might happen is that two or
more OSMF board members might have to find new jobs at the same time,
and that might distract them from their board responsibilities. I don't
think his issue is conflict of interest.

I can't see that being a particular problem. Stuff happens to people all
the time in their lives - getting married, having babies, moving house,
changing jobs. We just deal with it.

Gerv