[Osmf-talk] Fwd: AW: Lizenzverstoß bei?Magix Foto auf CD&DVD 9

Matija Nalis mnalis-openstreetmap-osmflist at voyager.hr
Sun Nov 29 22:52:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 04:32:28PM +0100, Lulu-Ann at gmx.de wrote:
> Richard wrote:
> > I don't think _OSMF_ has the right to sue anyone at present. It
> > doesn't own any rights in the data.
>
> Is it possible to pass the right to sue someone over to the OSMF?

Why would you do that, OSMF is not a lawyer company ?
And even if you had transfered the right to OSMF, does not mean OSMF would
exercise it (if it is a right, and not an obligation).

> Is it possible that the OSMF sponsors single users's lawyers or
> the lawyers of a group of contributors?

I sincerely hope OSMF would not do any such thing without first doing poll
and getting approval of majority of members.

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.