[Osmf-talk] OSM fair use examples

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue Jun 29 10:04:16 UTC 2010

>It would be not just for the legal stuff, but also extra
>motivation for contributors: "look, there is also my name on the map of my
> street!"

That is not a healthy motivation for a "open"streetmapper.

Besides, there is no legal obligation to attribution, but
the licenses we apply ourselves.
We make our own conditions of use, and then declare that as legal stuff?
It is getting legal only once it is challenged, and as I stated before,
none of us is going to pay for legal action, in spite of some of use
that suggest so.

Were just pretenders.

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.