[Osmf-talk] changeover date of account locking

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 03:37:32 UTC 2010

agreed,
thanks for your claiifications.

Fortunatly for myself, i have only made a small numbers of
contributions which they all can be easily re-done in a separate
database.

So i guess the joke is on me, as i have beem miss-led. As all of my
work is a clear free 2-way street. I recieve data with no strings, so
i give back data with no strings.  Your CT has strings that i dont
agree with. And nothing can be done about it. .... untill the licence
changes. :-)

The work I am doing now, is all considered in the public domain.
1 - creating a master tagging spreadsheet with a TagID number, which
can be used to cross-reference with all editors/renders/mapmakers and
used for all external databases as a way match up map features with
the 'ever changing' tagging system.
2 - creating a database warehouse which lists datasources with
licences and download links for anyone to use.

Thanks for the promp responces,
Cheers,
Sam