[Osmf-talk] I want my access back

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue Aug 9 17:53:16 UTC 2011

As I do not agree with the CT  and did not click

the right checkbox, I have been blocked contributing access.

OSM promised me that my contributions to be removed in the process

to OdBL.  That did not happen.

Nor has a OdBL version of the OSM database been launched.

OSM is still CC-BY-SA and it seems that that won't change soon.

I think the decision to block my account and that of many

others has been a bit premature, and the community

should reconsider their decision.

Especially now it looks as if the OdBl will never make it

for legal and practical reasons.

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)

P Before printing, think about the environment.