[Osmf-talk] OSM high-vis jackets

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 09:44:35 UTC 2011

Thanks Ivan,

Maybe we can get some sent back to London.
Anyone travelling to London from Girona in the near future - alternatively, how much do you think it would cost to post some back?
I had a quick look on what seemed to be the spanish postal service - but could not get any estimates.

More than the cost of purchasing more?

Sam