[Osmf-talk] OSM high-vis jackets

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Tue Dec 6 21:32:14 UTC 2011

Om 06.12.2011 10:44, Sam Larsen wrote:
> Anyone travelling to London from Girona in the near future - alternatively, how much do you think it would cost to post some back?
> I had a quick look on what seemed to be the spanish postal service - but could not get any estimates.
>
> More than the cost of purchasing more?

I have been sending a parcel from the canaries islands (which is also
Spain) to Germany a few weeks ago. Costs have been dependent on
transportation method (flight vs ship) and weight (limits I'm aware:
2kg, 5kg, ...). Costs have been in a range of 20....40 Euros.
BTW: transfer took 2 weeks although I used "flight"...  :-(

Hope this helps,
Michael.