[Osmf-talk] design

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Dec 17 11:27:02 UTC 2011

I sort of agree with Gert  that we probably should somehow indicate a
bit more that contributing is not an one-way street (as in MapMaker et
al), not that we do that at all on the current page. But perhaps at
least a "Using our data" (or should that be "Using your data"?) link
under "Getting started" would be a good idea.

That said, I'm all for pushing this live asap (the couple of issues with
the alerts need to be fixed, but that's more or less it), further
refinement can be done incrementally. If Steves project turns up a
substantially better design (graphically) we could probably still use it
and re-skin the whole thing.

Simon

it might make sense to ha a "Using OSM data" link