[Osmf-talk] logo update

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Dec 19 23:13:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 12/19/2011 11:46 PM, Emilie Laffray wrote:
> I don't want to enter that big debate which is pretty nonsensical from
> my point of view since we just got a logo redesign but I would like to
> point out that Frederick's work for ODbL is greatly appreciated
> considering that I work currently to make sure that my area is ODbL
> compliant which is what we need to work on currently.

It should be pointed out that while I might recently have done a bit of
work to ease the license change, Steve has been working (and
occasionally fighting, shouting, and flaming) for this license change
for about the last 5 years or so, and that certainly was a *lot* of
work. This contribution should not be overlooked in the heat of the
argument.

Bye
Frederik