[Osmf-talk] logo update

Ed Freyfogle edf at sloan.mit.edu
Tue Dec 20 11:34:09 UTC 2011

It might be useful to learn from the experiences of others.

openstreetmap.de just did a redesign, I believe with many of the same
goals (I didn't follow the process closely)

Does anyone on this list have any knowledge of the outcome?

What were the goals and were they achieved? What was the reaction of
the community and others?

http://openstreetmap.de/