[Osmf-talk] voting feedback

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Sat Dec 24 09:45:00 UTC 2011

Hello Steve,

open letter to you (CC to OSMF.talk)
> I've culled down the several hundred entries down to the 10 you're allowed to put in a vote (you can do multiple votes).
[...]
I respect very much what you have done and achieved for OSM. But for me
this action seems to be against all rationality and I ask myself whether
this is a selfish trail you on: there are lots of comments that there is
no need for a new logo. Please listen to the feedback that was given by
a lot of persons in different mailing lists. And there is one unfinished
issue that is blocking most at the moment: the unfinished licence
change. We all should concentrate on that and join all available forces
for it.

One last comment: why don't you take the lessons learned and the slap in
the face from the last logo change you invented just a few months ago?

Merry christmas although,
Michael.