[Osmf-talk] Elections: Avoid Mandate Creep

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Nov 16 10:31:31 UTC 2011

>>When was OSM-F given a "mandate to make decisions that the community then had to follow"? How?

>If it was not, what gave it legitimacy to exclude members from the community, for example?

Members were not excluded from the community, just excluded to contribute...

For the rest : OSMF mandate was self established, and supported later

by the community in a implicit way, I mean:  no-one send them away

and no-one approved.

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)

P Before printing, think about the environment.