[Osmf-talk] Election

Eugene Usvitsky eugene at usvitsky.com
Tue Sep 13 06:34:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I also would like to congratulate new board members. Don't disappoint
us - let this Board will be even more efficient and result-oriented
than the previous one!
I also would like to thank all people who voted for me and those OSMF
members who made
the voting process run as smooth and quick as it was!

And a small remark to voting process: it seems that not every nominees
noticed the paragraph about "Questions to Candidates - please use
Talk:Foundation/AGM11/Election to Board". Only 4 people out of 9 has
been answering those question and I seriously doubt that the rest
didn't want to do it. Perhaps, next time it would be better if this
was additionally announced in osmf-talk, since not everyone was
closely monitoring each change in wiki page.

Thanks again and best wishes!
Eugene