[Osmf-talk] Question to board members

SteveCoast steve at asklater.com
Fri Aug 24 19:37:34 UTC 2012

Perhaps if this was documented it would make it easier. It could outline what you feel are alpha, beta and production requirements.

Alpha Features could be merely small snippets of HTML which use remote functionality and thus not interfere with the main code base for opted out users (ie the JavaScript and HTML to make routing available could all be a remote include).

Steve