[Osmf-talk] OSMF membership applications rejected

Oliver Kühn oliver.kuehn at skobbler.com
Sat Aug 25 13:40:39 UTC 2012

Frederik,

honesty I think it is a very big mistake to accept trolls and cracy people (at least at the limit to legality in their statements) in the (local) community as this is holding new (or less involved) people back from  becoming (more) active. Your mail reads a bit like an excuse or protection for Edwin. I think there should be zero tolerance for Nazi-like statements rather than "shrugging away".

Regards,
Oliver