[Osmf-talk] OSMF membership applications rejected

Mark Iliffe mark at markiliffe.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 13:49:02 UTC 2012

Oliver,

+1. There are forum clowns, having a joke and then being bluntly offensive. While his behaviour may be amusing to the older hands, if I was a newbie and experienced that first hand I would be shocked and have a very negative opinion of the project as a whole for allowing this to go on, joke or not. As things can appear as real, when in reality they are anything but real. It would be difficult to decide between the two. I don't believe there are grey areas with this sort of thing.

Best,

Mark