[Osmf-talk] OSMF membership applications rejected

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Sat Aug 25 15:57:11 UTC 2012

No, Frederik's approach is a NON-imperialistic answer to the problem.
 One can ignore a problem (guy), or one may suppress the problem, or one may (try to) understand it.

In my opinion both candidates cannot do any harm to
a democratic project in good health. If the current OSMF need to use
the ultimate weapon, well then they must feel incapable
of dealing with both candidates.. not a position of strength ....

Gert