[Osmf-talk] Candidates: How will you know ... ?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Aug 28 08:10:32 UTC 2012

I believe it would be very difficult to claim to know the interests of
our global community as a whole, naturally I have close ties to the
Swiss and German OSM communities, participate in our meet ups  and
follow at least the national mailing lists and forums. Further I
regularly try  to answer questions on help.openstreetmap.org to get a
bit a wider view than just that the rather elite audience of the mailing
lists.

The most important part of of the puzzle is however to stay involved in
the mapping process (there are many ways to do that).

Simon