[Osmf-talk] Candidates: How will you know ... ?

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Tue Aug 28 18:39:31 UTC 2012

Looks like some kind of 2 levels election process, where the first
level is self-elected ;)

As Kate wrote, there are a lot of people to consider.
Regarding the foundation, some are really active (voters), less
(members), less (non-members).
You can also consider that there are mappers, developers, data users,
promoters of the project, etc... the ecosystem is large and mixed.

It's important to have a mix of board members coming from different
regions of the world, with different interest and involvement.
This is for me one way (the best ?) to take into account as many point
of views as possible.

I've been managing an international non-profit association for around
10 years, and it was successful thanks to this mix we tried to
maintain in the Board.

--
Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France - http://openstreetmap.fr/u/cquest