[Osmf-talk] Trademark Policy

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:49:12 UTC 2012

Timely in my view. I've always felt a little uncomfortable for instance that
OSMGB[1], which is a great resource and I don’t wish to discourage it, looks
at face value a bit too "official" when it clearly is not. Better guidelines
that help third parties associate yet differentiate themselves with/from the
official elements of the project would help ensure nobody beyond the project
is misled.

Cheers
Andy

[1] http://www.osmgb.org.uk/