[Osmf-talk] Travel expenses for OSMF officials (to SOTM, mainly)

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Mon May 14 11:56:44 UTC 2012

In case some people would get another impression:
There has been 1 face-to-face meeting last november since this board
took office in september. During this face-2-face the meeting lasted 2
full days.

All other board meetings where held via phone and discussions outside
meetings have been handled via e-mail.

Asking the question whether Board should meet face-to-face around
SotM, or that it could be handled remotely is asking the question
whether board should meet face-2-face at all (even only once a year).
Combining a face-to-face board meeting with the leading OSM event of
the year, saves time, money and the environment, since board members
only have to travel once.

Henk,
Secretary