[Osmf-talk] Travel expenses for OSMF officials (to SOTM, mainly)

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon May 14 13:09:15 UTC 2012

Thank you, Henk.

Do we have a mechanism whereby the membership can (after debate) vote on
resolutions, such as to agree that Board members' basic expenses are
covered in travelling to these meetings?

I don't want everyone to get bogged down with endless resolutions, but as
you suggested it should be the community (membership?) that decides we will
need a way to do so that is more efficient than a long email thread of "+1"
and "I object" messages.

Regards,
Tom