[Osmf-talk] payment options for membership fees, donations and sponsorings in different currencies

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:32:08 UTC 2012

Although UK banks operate with the IBAN referencing system as far as I am
aware the UK banks do not typically clear through SEPA because of the
currency exchange element. This means in practice that there is
unfortunately always a cost when transferring money in to out of other
European countries. Typically it is anything between £10 and £15 depending
on bank. I guess it's one of the disadvantages we have for not joining the
Euro.

Cheers
Andy