[Osmf-talk] Travel expenses for OSMF officials (to SOTM, mainly)

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Mon May 14 13:50:33 UTC 2012

I did not say there will be a resolution for the membership to vote on
about travel expenses of the board. This decision (on having expenses
reimbursed) is within the mandate of the Board (as stated in our
Articles of Association) it does not need separate approval by
membership.

I did give you some information on how the Board is has handled this
issue so far. We are not on a spending spree when it comes to travel
or other personal expenses of board members.
Again, the board does appreciate that the membership considers it
appropriate to have travel costs reimbursed when board members have to
travel on behalf of the Foundation.

The current policy on expense claims can be found here:
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances#OSMF_policy_on_expense_claims

Henk