[Osmf-talk] Proceedings from Face-to-Face Board Meeting

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:18:30 UTC 2012

The mission statement appears to move away from the original aims of the
foundation in that it only appears to cover the maintenance and protection
of the project. As far as I recall the original aims included promotion and
education and surely these need to be reflected in where the OSMF wishes to
go? Maintenance and protection are of course important and required but they
aren't exactly forward looking.

Cheers
Andy