[Osmf-talk] a receding opportunity

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 08:53:58 UTC 2012

Thanks Henk. Interesting now to be on the outside of Board, and not hearing everything. I fully support Board confidentiality. Also understand the need for members to know what's going on. Your statement correcting mine on our understanding and communication with Apple is quite sufficient to satisfy both communication constraints, and Board intentions on the matter.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron